Outreach Center for Deafness and Blindness: Take 5 Introduction
The Outreach Center for Deafness and Blindness works to increase access and equity for students, families, and communities through connections, resources, and supports. Learn about who is part of the Outreach Center and how to connect with the staff that assists individuals with deafness and blindness to learn, grow, and live their best lives.
- Outreach Center for Deafness and Blindness
- Supports for Secondary Transition
- Guidelines for the Assessment and Educational Evaluation of Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Communication Planning Guide for Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- 2017 Ohio Guidelines for Working With Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired