The Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence (OCALI) is a state leader with national impact in autism and disability services. Our staff works in a collaborative environment on a wide range of multifaceted and customized projects. We are looking to add a full-time administrative professional, to assist the OCALI team with administrative duties and fiscal support. OCALI offers a competitive salary, benefits, and retirement package.
- Experience and proficiency in fiscal management
- Experience and proficiency with technology applications (including but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, iChat/Skype, etc.) and online environments
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to follow multi-step directions
- Strong independent work ethic
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to advocate for assistance and ask clarifying questions as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Manages and maintains some of the OCALI contract budgets
- Collaborates with fiscal team on budget responsibilities including but not limited to maintaining fiscal records, contract preparation, purchase orders, invoices, budget reporting, etc.
- Manages and supports general inquiries, registration processes, planning, travel, materials, and participant records associated with professional development and conferences including online learning opportunities
- Supports internal and external meetings through the preparation of reports, presentations, and other meeting materials and through recording and following up on meeting minutes
- Maintains and organizes project documentation
- Works across multiple projects, tracking and reporting on status through reports and internal meetings to multiple project leaders
- Independently plans and schedules internal and external meetings and conference calls
- Manages data effectively and performs basic computations using tools such as Excel/Numbers
- Communicates professionally and effectively, in writing and orally, with internal teams and external partners and/or customers
- Completes other duties as assigned by OCALI program directors, which may include inventory, supporting district technical assistance initiatives, maintaining listservs, letter writing, ordering supplies, filing, data maintenance, opening mail, tracking postage, etc.
Commensurate with experience and in accordance with specified salary schedule
Please complete the employment application through this online system.
For questions, please contact:
Business and Strategic Development Coordinator