Stay Safe, Strong, and Supported: COVID-19 Resources
During this unprecedented time, we all are finding innovative ways to work, learn, socialize, and approach our daily lives. As we all do our part to maintain the health and safety of our families, friends, co-workers, neighbors and those we support by staying home, we encourage you to also stay…
OCALI’s partners and state agencies are working hard to provide up-to-date information to support professionals, families, and individuals with disabilities.
- Ohio Department of Health | Call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities
- Ohio Department of Education
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
OCALI will continue to share news, resources, and support through our communication channels. Please follow us on social media, tune into our podcast, and sign up for our newsletter.
It is important that during this time of uncertainty, we do all we can to maintain our well-being. Check out these resources to support a healthy self.
- COVID-19 CareLine: 1-800-720-9616
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services | Crisis Text Line: Text “4hope” to 741 741
- Expanded Telehealth Services - COVID-19 Checklist
- Social Narratives to Support Children, Youth and Young Adults in Response to COVID-19
- OCALI’s Autism Awareness & Acceptance Self-Care For Individuals, Families and Professionals
If you are seeking a resource to enhance your skills to support others or looking to expand your own knowledge, please check out these FREE resources. Learn more about those that have the Ohio Approved (OA) designation and those that have been approved for continuing education and/or graduate credit.
- ASD Strategies in Action
- Promoting Access for People Who Are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Blind, or Visually Impaired
- Autism Internet Modules (AIM)
- Assistive Technology Internet Modules (ATIM)
- Center for the Young Child Suite of Resources
- What Works For Work