Marketing Communications Coordinator
OCALI is a recognized global leader in creating and connecting resources and relationships to ensure that people with disabilities have the opportunity to live their best lives for their whole lives. OCALI inspires change and promotes access to opportunities for people with disabilities. OCALI informs public policy and develops and deploys practices grounded in linking research to real life. We are seeking a full-time, experienced Marketing Communications Coordinator to support and promote our organizational initiatives and client projects. At OCALI we embrace the importance of work-life balance and promote a spirit of creativity and innovation across the organization. But, the best thing about working here is serving with others who share a single mission to promote access and inspire change for people with disabilities.
Applicants should have ample experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience with email campaign management, marketing analytics, copywriting, and graphic design preferred
- Strong project management and task prioritization skills
- Demonstrates accuracy, responsiveness, and excellent communication with internal and external customers
- Highly motivated and decisive, can independently manage multiple projects according to established timelines, takes initiative
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, facilitate meetings, and develop timelines
- Understanding of, and ability to, develop brand and style guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields, or comparable experience, required
- Complies with the ESCCO requirements for hire including background check
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Collaborate with OCALI Centers and project staff to develop and implement OCALI’s organizational and project-level marketing.
- Serve as the liaison between OCALI and its communications consultants.
- Coordinate and collaborate with OCALI’s Social Media specialist.
- Create and manage content and timelines for marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with our Integrated Services Team to determine which products to promote and which creative pieces can be incorporated into product development.
- Ensure efficiency and decreased redundancy of project level marketing.
- Develop a cohesive organizational marketing plan which combines the vast scope of products and services offered.
- Oversee OCALI’s email lists and campaigns, including our monthly newsletter.
- Analyze effectiveness and develop new strategies for external and internal communication.
- Provide basic graphic design support to marketing materials and print products.
- Other duties may be reasonably required from time and time.
Commensurate with experience and in accordance with specified salary schedule plus benefits including: Health/Dental/Vision and SERS
Executive Director designee
Please complete the employment application through the www.escco.org website.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an organization that believes all people with disabilities deserve to have the opportunity to live their best lives for their whole lives, OCALI is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment for all. Our staff and the people we serve represent a wide range of disabilities, ages, races, backgrounds, and experiences, and we value and celebrate the uniqueness and contributions that each person brings to our organization. Together, we strive to lead by example and demonstrate respect and care for one another. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Questions: email email@example.com or call 614-401-2893