Multi-System Youth and Family Coaches
Making a direct impact in the lives of young people.
Supporting young people and their families.
Connecting with people in their homes.
Being part of a flexible, creative, and energetic team.
These are just a few things that describe OCALI’s Multi-System Youth and Family Coaches position.
OCALI is seeking skilled professionals who share our passion for making a difference for youth with complex needs (MI/IDD) and their families in their homes. Our coaches:
- Work intensively with youth with complex support needs and their families in collaboration with their local team;
- Help identify proactive, positive support strategies that can be used in the home and community;
- Guide implementation of recommended strategies and interventions;
- Support and help problem-solve difficult issues and concerns as part of a youth’s multi-system team;
- Assist youth in learning and using new skills; and
- Serve as a partner with various agencies and professionals who work with the youth and their families.
Caseloads are small to allow for the intensity needed for each family. Some travel is required, and mileage reimbursement is provided. In-person and virtual engagement with families, local teams, and OCALI staff is also required. OCALI will provide the necessary support, training, and collaborative engagement to prepare coaches to respond to family needs while growing professionally in their position through the OCALI Coach Network.
What We Have to Offer You
As a global leader in creating and connecting resources and relationships to ensure that people with disabilities live their best lives for their whole lives, OCALI is excited to grow its team. OCALI offers excellent benefits and retirement packages, including eligibility in SERS or STERS, as well as access to:
- Being part of a mission-driven, innovative, and growing team
- Health and vision insurance
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible work environment
- Professional learning opportunities
Watch Our Coaches in Action on YouTube:
Contact Julie Burkhart
Please complete the employment application through the www.escco.org.