Multi-System Youth and Family Regional Coach
Multi-System Youth and Family Regional Coaches
Making a direct impact in the lives of young people.
Supporting young people and their families.
Connecting with people in their homes.
Being part of a flexible, creative, and energetic team.
These are just a few things that describe OCALI’s Multi-System Youth and Family Regional Coaches position.
As a global leader in creating and connecting resources and relationships to ensure that people with disabilities have the opportunity to live their best lives for their whole lives, we are excited to grow our team.
OCALI is seeking skilled professionals who share our passion for making a difference for youth with complex needs (MI/IDD) and their families in their homes. Our coaches:
- Help identify proactive, positive support strategies that can be used in the home and community,
- Provide hands-on support for families in accessing resources and implementing strategies,
- Assist youth in learning and using new skills,
- Serve as a team partner with the various agencies and professionals that work with the youth and their families
Caseloads are small to allow for the intensity needed for each family. Travel is required and mileage reimbursement is provided. OCALI will provide the necessary support, training, and collaborative engagement to prepare the Coaches to respond to family needs while growing professionally in their position through the OCALI Regional Coach Network.
What We Have to Offer You
OCALI offers benefits and retirement packages including eligibility in SERS as well as the following:
- Being part of a mission-driven, innovative, and growing team
- Health and vision insurance
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible work environment
- Access to professional learning opportunities
Contact Julie Burkhart
Please complete the employment application through the www.escco.org.